2. Infection and its characteristics.
3. The chain of infection and the transmission of an infective agent.
4. Definitions and general c haracteristics of infections in hospitals.
5. Preventative strategies for hospital-acquired infections.
6. Common hospital-acquired infections in developed countries.
7. Infection control and surveillance.
306 pages; ISBN 9780470698600
, or download in
Title: Hospital-Acquired Infections
Author: Zsolt Filetoth
Managing Infectious Diseases in Child Care and Schools 2008 US$ 47.00 209 pages
Safe Uses of Cortisol 2004 US$ 46.95 233 pages