2. Infection and its characteristics.
3. The chain of infection and the transmission of an infective agent.
4. Definitions and general c haracteristics of infections in hospitals.
5. Preventative strategies for hospital-acquired infections.
6. Common hospital-acquired infections in developed countries.
7. Infection control and surveillance.
306 pages; ISBN 9780470698600
, or download in
Title: Hospital-Acquired Infections
Author: Zsolt Filetoth
Being Mortal 2014 US$ 10.99 320 pages
The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down 1998 US$ 9.99 339 pages