First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Seventh Edition
An indispensable high-yield review for the USMLE Step 2 CK!
The seventh edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK is written by medical students who successfully passed the exam and reviewed by top faculty. The result is proven information and strategies that maximize your study time and deliver the results you want!
- Thousands of must-know facts that summarize frequently tested topics
- Completely updated based on feedback from students who passed
- 120+ photographs similar to those on the exam
- 16 pages of full-color clinical images
- Rapid Review section for last-minute cramming
- Updated ratings of Step 2 CK review resources
Title: First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Seventh Edition
Author: Tao Le; Vikas Bhushan; Herman Bagga
Managing Infectious Diseases in Child Care and Schools 2008 US$ 47.00 209 pages
Being Mortal 2014 US$ 10.99 320 pages
Clinical Manual of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology 2012 US$ 74.00 485 pages
Anatomy of an Epidemic 2010 US$ 1.99
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Eighth EditionUS$ 51.00
- First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Second EditionUS$ 45.00
- First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Second EditionUS$ 52.00
- First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 1, Third EditionUS$ 50.00
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Fifth EditionUS$ 50.00