CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy
The most practical, authoritative guide to managing digestive and liver diseases
A Doody's Core Title ESSENTIAL PURCHASE!
Authored by expert physicians at Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital, CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy offers a streamlined, templated presentation that simplifies the diagnosis and medical management of digestive and liver diseases.
Clinically relevant, up-to-date coverage of digestive and liver disorders, and related medical and surgical procedures, including endoscopy:
- High-yield coverage of the entire spectrum of gastroenterology and hepatology, from stomach and esophageal to pancreatic and liver disorders
- Complete review of advances in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
- “Essentials of Diagnosis” bulleted lists deliver instant guidance on identifying both common and rare digestive disorders
- Over 90 full-color endoscopic and other images of GI disorders
- Over 50 radiographic images clarify the use of the many currently available imaging techniques
- Key information from related fields, including GI surgery, and subspecialities such as liver transplantation, bariatric surgery, inflammatory bowel disease, and motility disorder
Title: CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy
Author: Norton Greenberger; Richard Blumberg; Robert Burakoff
Being Mortal 2014 US$ 10.99 320 pages
The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down 1998 US$ 9.99 339 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Current Diagnosis and Treatment: Geriatrics 2EUS$ 77.00
- CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics, Twenty-Second EditionUS$ 82.00
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2015 (eBook)US$ 85.00
- Current Pediatric Diagnosis & TreatmentUS$ 71.00
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Nephrology & HypertensionUS$ 86.00