CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy
The most practical, authoritative guide to managing digestive and liver diseases
A Doody's Core Title ESSENTIAL PURCHASE!
Authored by expert physicians at Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital, CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy offers a streamlined, templated presentation that simplifies the diagnosis and medical management of digestive and liver diseases.
Clinically relevant, up-to-date coverage of digestive and liver disorders, and related medical and surgical procedures, including endoscopy:
- High-yield coverage of the entire spectrum of gastroenterology and hepatology, from stomach and esophageal to pancreatic and liver disorders
- Complete review of advances in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
- “Essentials of Diagnosis” bulleted lists deliver instant guidance on identifying both common and rare digestive disorders
- Over 90 full-color endoscopic and other images of GI disorders
- Over 50 radiographic images clarify the use of the many currently available imaging techniques
- Key information from related fields, including GI surgery, and subspecialities such as liver transplantation, bariatric surgery, inflammatory bowel disease, and motility disorder
Title: CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy
Author: Norton Greenberger; Richard Blumberg; Robert Burakoff
When Breath Becomes Air 2016 US$ 12.99 240 pages
Oxford American Handbook of Disaster Medicine 2012 US$ 54.99 851 pages