The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy
The most practical, authoritative guide to managing digestive and liver diseases
A Doody's Core Title ESSENTIAL PURCHASE!
Authored by expert physicians at Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital, CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy offers a streamlined, templated presentation that simplifies the diagnosis and medical management of digestive and liver diseases.
Clinically relevant, up-to-date coverage of digestive and liver disorders, and related medical and surgical procedures, including endoscopy:
- High-yield coverage of the entire spectrum of gastroenterology and hepatology, from stomach and esophageal to pancreatic and liver disorders
- Complete review of advances in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
- “Essentials of Diagnosis” bulleted lists deliver instant guidance on identifying both common and rare digestive disorders
- Over 90 full-color endoscopic and other images of GI disorders
- Over 50 radiographic images clarify the use of the many currently available imaging techniques
- Key information from related fields, including GI surgery, and subspecialities such as liver transplantation, bariatric surgery, inflammatory bowel disease, and motility disorder
250 pages; ISBN 9780071714730
, or download in or
More from this author
- 4 Weeks to Healthy Digestion2009US$ 18.95256 pages
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Gastroenterology Hepatology & Endoscopy, Second Edition2011US$ 76.00649 pages
Minds Behind the Brain 2004 US$ 22.99 379 pages
Stahl's Self-Assessment Examination in Psychiatry 2012 US$ 40.00 340 pages
Harrisons Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review 2012 US$ 75.00 521 pages
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 2010 US$ 9.99