The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy
The most practical, authoritative guide to managing digestive and liver diseases
A Doody's Core Title ESSENTIAL PURCHASE for 2011!
"I found this book contemporary and well written, with knowledgeable authorship and recommend it for a handy reference for students, primary care providers and in a busy practice, but not for detailed evaluations. It certainly is worthwhile spending the $69.95 to have it as a handy reference on the shelf of practitioners."--Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology
Authored by expert physicians at Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital, CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy offers a streamlined, templated presentation that simplifies the diagnosis and medical management of digestive and liver diseases.
Clinically relevant, up-to-date coverage of digestive and liver disorders, and related medical and surgical procedures, including endoscopy:
- High-yield coverage of the entire spectrum of gastroenterology and hepatology, from stomach and esophageal to pancreatic and liver disorders
- Complete review of advances in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
- “Essentials of Diagnosis” bulleted lists deliver instant guidance on identifying both common and rare digestive disorders
- Over 90 full-color endoscopic and other images of GI disorders
- Over 50 radiographic images clarify the use of the many currently available imaging techniques
- Key information from related fields, including GI surgery, and subspecialities such as liver transplantation, bariatric surgery, inflammatory bowel disease, and motility disorder
250 pages; ISBN 9780071714730
, or download in or
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 2011 US$ 55.95 347 pages
Survival of the Sickest 2009 US$ 11.49 304 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (The Orange Guide) 2014 US$ 126.56 641 pages
The Human Brain Book 2009 US$ 40.00 266 pages