First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Third Edition
Trust the #1 selling USMLE Step 2 CS review book for the most thorough, score-boosting exam preparation possible!
A Doody's Core Title for 2011!
The best USMLE Step 2 CS review got just got even better! The third edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS has been updated based on feedback from US and international medical student test takers. This student-to-student guide thoroughly prepares you for frequently tested cases, including telephone exams, to ensure CS success.
- 41 full-length practice cases that simulate the real exam – including all new pediatric and telephone interviews as well as suggested closing statements for each case
- A revised and expanded set of minicases representing common complaints designed to help you rapidly develop a set of differential diagnoses
- Time management advice to maximize your clinical encounters
- Step-by-step strategies for interacting with standardized patients, including “difficult patients”
- Detailed descriptions of high-yield physical exam maneuvers that will win you points without costing time
- Proven study and exam strategies from students who passed
414 pages; ISBN 9780071629133
, or download in or
Title: First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Third Edition
Author: Tao Le; Vikas Bhushan; Mae Sheikh-Ali; Fadi Abu Shahin
Human Growth and Development 2010 US$ 64.00 233 pages
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 2010 US$ 4.99 525 pages