First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Third Edition
Trust the #1 selling USMLE Step 2 CS review book for the most thorough, score-boosting exam preparation possible!
A Doody's Core Title for 2011!
The best USMLE Step 2 CS review got just got even better! The third edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS has been updated based on feedback from US and international medical student test takers. This student-to-student guide thoroughly prepares you for frequently tested cases, including telephone exams, to ensure CS success.
- 41 full-length practice cases that simulate the real exam – including all new pediatric and telephone interviews as well as suggested closing statements for each case
- A revised and expanded set of minicases representing common complaints designed to help you rapidly develop a set of differential diagnoses
- Time management advice to maximize your clinical encounters
- Step-by-step strategies for interacting with standardized patients, including “difficult patients”
- Detailed descriptions of high-yield physical exam maneuvers that will win you points without costing time
- Proven study and exam strategies from students who passed
Title: First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Third Edition
Author: Tao Le; Vikas Bhushan; Mae Sheikh-Ali; Fadi Abu Shahin
Gerontechnology 2007 US$ 47.95 324 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (Orange Guide) 2015 2015 US$ 98.50 673 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 1, Third EditionUS$ 46.88
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Fifth EditionUS$ 46.88
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Ninth EditionUS$ 46.88
- First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Second EditionUS$ 42.19
- First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Second EditionUS$ 48.75