First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Third Edition
Trust the #1 selling USMLE Step 2 CS review book for the most thorough, score-boosting exam preparation possible!
A Doody's Core Title for 2011!
The best USMLE Step 2 CS review got just got even better! The third edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS has been updated based on feedback from US and international medical student test takers. This student-to-student guide thoroughly prepares you for frequently tested cases, including telephone exams, to ensure CS success.
- 41 full-length practice cases that simulate the real exam – including all new pediatric and telephone interviews as well as suggested closing statements for each case
- A revised and expanded set of minicases representing common complaints designed to help you rapidly develop a set of differential diagnoses
- Time management advice to maximize your clinical encounters
- Step-by-step strategies for interacting with standardized patients, including “difficult patients”
- Detailed descriptions of high-yield physical exam maneuvers that will win you points without costing time
- Proven study and exam strategies from students who passed
Title: First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Third Edition
Author: Tao Le; Vikas Bhushan; Mae Sheikh-Ali; Fadi Abu Shahin
When Breath Becomes Air 2016 US$ 12.99 240 pages
British National Formulary BNF 71 2016 US$ 44.95 1437 pages
Oxford American Handbook of Disaster Medicine 2012 US$ 54.99 851 pages
Ethics in Psychology and the Mental Health Professions 2008 US$ 87.99 672 pages