The Six Sigma Handbook, Third Edition
The authoritative classic--revised and updated for today's Six Sigma practitioners
Whether you want to further your Six Sigma training to achieve a Black or Green Belt or you are totally new to the quality-management strategy, you need reliable guidance. The Six Sigma Handbook, Third Edition shows you, step by step, how to integrate this profitable approach into your company's culture.
Co-written by an award-winning contributor to the practice of quality management and a successful Six Sigma trainer, this hands-on guide features:
- Cutting-edge, Lean Six Sigma concepts integrated throughout
- Completely revised material focused on project objectives
- Updated and expanded problem-solving examples using Excel and Minitab
- A streamlined format that puts proven practices at your fingertips
The Six Sigma Handbook, Third Edition is the only comprehensive reference you need to make Six Sigma work for your company. The book explains how to organize for Six Sigma, how to use customer requirements to drive strategy and operations, how to carry out successful project management, and more. Learn all the management responsibilities and actions necessary for a successful deployment, as well as how to:
- Dramatically improve products and processes using DMAIC and DMADV
- Use Design for Six Sigma to create innovative products and processes
- Incorporate lean, problem-solving, and statistical techniques within the Six Sigma methodology
- Avoid common pitfalls during implementation
Six Sigma has evolved with the changing global economy, and The Six Sigma Handbook, Third Edition is your key to ensuring that your company realizes significant gains in quality, productivity, and sales in today's business climate.
Title: The Six Sigma Handbook, Third Edition
Author: Thomas Pyzdek; Paul Keller