The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2010, Forty-Ninth Edition
The #1 annually updated text in internal medicine!
The annual classic that puts research where it belongs...into your practice
Written by clincians renowned in their respective fields, CMDT offers the most current insights into symptoms, signs, epidemiology, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. For each topic you'll find concise, evidence-based answers to questions regarding both hospital and ambulatory medicine. This streamlined reference is the fastest and easiest way to keep abreast of the latest medical advances, prevention strategies, cost-effective treatments, and more. As an added bonus, this is the first edition to offer additional material online at no additional cost. Chapters on anti-infective chemotherapeutic and antibiotic agents, diagnostic testing and medical decision making, basic genetics, and information technology in patient care care be found at www.AccessMedicine.com/CMDT!
More information on patient care in less text:
- A strong focus on the clinical diagnosis and patient management tools essential to daily practice
- Broad range of internal medicine and primary care topics, including gynecology and obstetrics, dermatology, neurology, and ophthalmology
- The only text with an annual HIV infection update
- Hundreds of drug treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated prices -- plus helpful diagnostic and treatment algorithms
- Recent references with PMID numbers for fast access to abstracts or full-text articles
- ICD-9 codes are listed on the inside covers
- Four online-only chapters available at no additional cost at www.AccessMedicine.com/CMDT
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
- New topics include H1N1 influenza A, acute knee pain, vaccine safety, neuromyelitis optica, and Chikungunya fever
- Expanded 24-page color insert
- Rewritten Cancer chapter by new authors
- New ACC/AHA Task Force Guidelines for management of congenital heart disease in pregnant women
- Major revision of antithrombotic therapy
1756 pages; ISBN 9780071714723
, or download in or
Essential Linguistics 2004 US$ 37.50 281 pages
Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing 2008 US$ 9.99 240 pages