The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
101 Best Ways to Land a Job in Troubled Times
THE PROVEN FIVE-STEP STRATEGY FOR FINDING THE JOB OF YOUR DREAMS!
“If you are serious about landing a quality job quickly in today’s job market, this book will practically guarantee your success.”
–Bob Burg, bestselling author of Endless Referrals and The Go-Giver
“Jay Block has taken his place as one of the career coaching industry’s most innovative thinkers and contributors.”
—Frank X. Fox, Executive Director, Professional Association of Résumé Writers & Career Coaches
“A must-read for all job seekers in today’s highly competitive job market.”
—Sherry Zylka, Associate Dean of Continuing Education and Workforce Development, Schoolcraft College (Michigan)
“Jay has written a unique and highly effective book combining motivational techniques with job search innovation.”
—Susan Leventhal, Manager, Professional Placement Network, Workforce One, Florida
About the Book:
In 101 Best Ways to Land a Job in Troubled Times, Jay Block helps you approach your job transition strategically—not as a one-time search, but as a campaign of discovery through which you’ll achieve your career objectives. Follow his easy five-step process to:
- Manage fear and negative emotions that impede success
- Carefully define clear job and career goals
- Create effective and high-impact self- marketing tools that make job seekers STAND OUT professionally
- Develop strategic, structured action plans that will become the job seeker’s GPS to their next job
- Take action and “enjoy the process” of landing a job in troubled times quickly and effectively
Block’s proven method is the only way to truly seize control of your future, land the job you want, and earn the pay you deserve.
208 pages; ISBN 9780071713511
, or download in or
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages