The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
iPhone SDK Programming: A Beginner's Guide
Develop your own iPhone applications
Ideal for non-Mac programmers, this introductory guide shows developers how to create applications for the world's most popular smart phone. You will learn how to use a modified version of the Mac development environment, the Objective-C programming language, and the Xcode development tools.
Nearly every chapter of iPhone SDK Programming: A Beginner's Guide consists of a self-contained project, with the corresponding Xcode available for download and modification. The book is designed around the concept of accomplishing specific, discrete programming tasks for deployment on the iPhone.
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Intel i860 (Microprocessor)
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Programming
- Technology > Electronics