The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
iPhone SDK Programming: A Beginner's Guide
A Beginner's Guide
Develop your own iPhone applications
Ideal for non-Mac programmers, this introductory guide shows developers how to create applications for the world's most popular smart phone. You will learn how to use a modified version of the Mac development environment, the Objective-C programming language, and the Xcode development tools.
Nearly every chapter of iPhone SDK Programming: A Beginner's Guide consists of a self-contained project, with the corresponding Xcode available for download and modification. The book is designed around the concept of accomplishing specific, discrete programming tasks for deployment on the iPhone.
512 pages; ISBN 9780071626507
, or download in or
More from this author
- Objective-C for iPhone Developers, A Beginner's Guide2010US$ 39.99384 pages
- iOS SDK Programming A Beginners Guide2011US$ 40.00544 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Intel i860 (Microprocessor)
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Programming
- Technology > Electronics