The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Facility Piping Systems Handbook
For Industrial, Commercial, and Healthcare Facilities
A Comprehensive Guide to Facility Piping Systems
Fully up-to-date with the latest codes and standards, this practical resource contains everything you need to plan, select, design, specify, and test piping systems for industry, commercial, and institutional applications. The book includes complete coverage of pipes, fittings, valves, jointing methods, hangers, supports, pumps, tanks, and other required equipment.
Facility Piping Systems Handbook, Third Edition, progresses from fundamentals of systems operation to a design procedure that allows quick and accurate component and pipe sizing. Listings of FDA, EPA, and OSHA requirements are included. Complete with formulas, charts, and tables, this invaluable all-in-one volume will save you time and money on the job.
- Water treatment and purification
- Heat transfer, insulation, and freeze protection
- Cryogenic storage
- Facility steam and condensate systems
- Liquid fuel storage and dispensing
- Fuel gas and compressed gas systems
- Vacuum air systems
- Animal facility piping systems
- Life safety systems
- Nonpotable and drinking water systems
- Swimming pools, spas, and water attractions
- And more
1040 pages; ISBN 9780071597227
, or download in or