The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Fiske Guide to Colleges 2010
"The best college guide you can buy." ?USA Today
The #1 bestselling college guide, from the top name in college admissions!
For more than 20 years, this leading guide to more than 330 colleges and universities has been an indispensable source of information for college-bound students and their parents. Hip, honest and straightforward, Fiske Guide to Colleges 2010 delivers an insider's look at the academic climates and the social and extracurricular scenes at the "best and most interesting" schools in the US, plus Canada and Great Britain. Includes:
- Fiske's exclusive academic, social, and quality-of-life ratings
- The 40+ schools that deliver the best education at the most reasonable costs
- Lists of each school's strongest majors and programs
- Candid tips from each school's current students
- A self-quiz to help students understand which college is right for them
- Vital information on how to apply
- "Overlap" listings to help students expand their options
FISKE: THE INDEPENDENT VOICE FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS
Why do students, parents and high school counselors trust and recommend Edward B. Fiske and the Fiske Guide to Colleges more than any other guide? Quite simply, they're fiercely independent:
- An author in touch: The incredible write-ups for more than 330 schools come not from a corporation, but from the former education editor of the New York Times, one of the leading experts in college admissions.
- No hype from the colleges: The Fiske Guide accepts no consulting, advertising or other fees from colleges and has no outside consortium of colleges working on its behalf.
- Nothing to sell: There are no counseling, essay-writing, tutoring, consulting, or other services Fiske Guide is trying to sell; just great information about great schools.
818 pages; ISBN 9781402223068
, or download in
Understanding by Design, Expanded 2nd Edition 2005 US$ 32.95 383 pages
Digital Leadership 2014 US$ 27.95 265 pages