Explore the Solar System!
25 Great Projects, Activities, Experiments
From a space shuttle fashioned out of a lemonade carton and felt to a Mars rover made from a cereal box and juice cans, the variety of imaginative projects in this resource can be built with simple everyday classroom and household items. Surrounding these activities are fun facts, illustrations, and related information on each space topicall of which meets curriculum standards for early elementary science. For young students, their families, and teachers, this expedition through the galaxy is a perfect method for introducing astronomy in a way that also stimulates creativity and curiosity.
Title: Explore the Solar System!
Author: Anita Yasuda; Bryan Stone
Mistakes Were Made (But Not by Me) 2008 US$ 15.00 304 pages
Cognitive Science 2014 US$ 56.00 556 pages
- Academic > Space Sciences > Descriptive astronomy > Solar system
- Academic > Space Sciences > Descriptive astronomy > Planets; Juvenile literature
- Academic > Space Sciences > General > Stars Observations
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Science & Technology > Earth Sciences > Experiments & Projects
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Nature
- Psychology & Psychiatry