The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Its Theology and Practice, Third Edition
Christian Worship (revised and expanded in this third edition) is the complete reference handbook on the meaning, expression, and conducting of worship, from its foundational elements to the very latest contemporary issues. Taking into account cultural and denominational differences, this broad resource clearly directs all church members in the number one priority of worshipping God.
Among the subjects addressed are: Banners and Symbolism (Do they have a place in worship?); Children in Worship; Copyright Laws (Does your church comply?); Drama; and Elements of Worship (What are the specific roles of music, prayer, Scripture reading, baptism, preaching, and the Lord’s Supper?).
336 pages; ISBN 9781433669095
, or download in
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Worship Public and private > Public worship
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Theology, Practical
- Religion > Christianity > Pastoral Ministry
- Religion > Christianity > Rituals & Practice
- Religion > Worship
- Religion > Theology
- Religion > Devotional