The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Record Label Marketing
Record Label Marketing offers a comprehensive look at the inner workings of record labels, showing how the record labels connect commercial music with consumers. In the current climate of selling music through both traditional channels and new media, authors Tom Hutchison, Paul Allen and Amy Macy carefully explain the components of the contemporary record label's marketing plan and how it is executed. This new edition is clearly illustrated throughout with figures, tables, graphs, and glossaries, and includes a valuable overview of the music industry.
Record Label Marketing has become essential reading for current and aspiring professionals, and for music business students everywhere. The book also has a companion website located at www.recordlabelmarketing.com.
Record Label Marketing.
* Gives you an exclusive and complete look at SoundScan and how it is used as a marketing tool
* Presents essential information on uses of new media, label publicity, advertising, retail distribution, and marketing research by record labels
* Offers insight into how successful labels use videos, promotional touring, and special products to build revenue
* Includes important specialized marketing strategies using the tools of grassroots promotion and international opportunities
* Reveals how labels are managing within their transitional digital industry
* Looks to the future of the music business - how online developments, technological diffusion, and convergence and new markets continue to reshape the industry
448 pages; ISBN 9781136124457
, or download in or
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages