The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Dyslexia Checklist
A Practical Reference for Parents and Teachers
The Dyslexia Checklist is a valuable guide for parents and teachers that can help them better understand children and teenagers with dyslexia and other reading- and language-based disabilities. The book relays the most current research available and is filled with practical strategies, supports, and interventions. Using these tools teachers and parents can accommodate the needs and strengthen the skills of students with reading and writing disabilities across all age levels. The book is presented in a simple, concise, easy-to-read checklist format and is filled with useful advice and information on a wide range of topics.
- Explains what we now know about dyslexia from decades of research
- Contains games to strengthen a child's literacy and language skills
- Provides important information for hooking in reluctant and struggling readers
- Offers suggestions for enhancing skills in vocabulary, comprehension, composition and written expression, spelling, math, and more
The book also provides information on the educational rights of students with dyslexia.
336 pages; ISBN 9780470549841
, or download in or
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, Expanded Edition 2014 US$ 10.99 288 pages
Hold Me Tight 2008 US$ 12.99
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Moral and religious education > Religion and education. Education under church control > Christian education. Church education > Roman Catholic
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education of special classes of persons > Exceptional children and youth. Special education > Children and youth with disabilities. Learning disabled children and youth
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Forms of education > Private school education
- Education > Parent Participation
- Education > Special Education
- Family & Relationships > Children with Special Needs