Networking For Dummies
Fully updated and revised to include the latest trends in networking, this perennial bestseller features updated coverage of broadband technologies, storage, and backup. You'll discover the hottest topics for setting up a network at home or in the office.
Popular For Dummies author Doug Lowe knows what the networking beginner is looking for, so to that end, he offers you networking fundamentals written in his easy-to-understand style and discusses topics such as Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008.
- Walks you through networking basics with valuable updates of the latest networking tools and trends
- Explains exactly what a network is and how to use it
- Demonstrates how to build a wired or wireless network
- Addresses securing, optimizing, and troubleshooting a network
- Discusses networking with all major operating systems
Networking For Dummies, 9th Edition is the guide you need to start sharing resources and exchanging data today.
Title: Networking For Dummies
Author: Doug Lowe
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages