Networking For Dummies
Fully updated and revised to include the latest trends innetworking, this perennial bestseller features updated coverage ofbroadband technologies, storage, and backup. You'll discover thehottest topics for setting up a network at home or in theoffice.
Popular For Dummies author Doug Lowe knows what thenetworking beginner is looking for, so to that end, he offers younetworking fundamentals written in his easy-to-understand style anddiscusses topics such as Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008.
- Walks you through networking basics with valuable updates ofthe latest networking tools and trends
- Explains exactly what a network is and how to use it
- Demonstrates how to build a wired or wireless network
- Addresses securing, optimizing, and troubleshooting anetwork
- Discusses networking with all major operating systems
Networking For Dummies, 9th Edition is the guide you needto start sharing resources and exchanging data today.
Title: Networking For Dummies
Author: Doug Lowe
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages