Networking For Dummies
Fully updated and revised to include the latest trends innetworking, this perennial bestseller features updated coverage ofbroadband technologies, storage, and backup. You'll discover thehottest topics for setting up a network at home or in theoffice.
Popular For Dummies author Doug Lowe knows what thenetworking beginner is looking for, so to that end, he offers younetworking fundamentals written in his easy-to-understand style anddiscusses topics such as Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008.
- Walks you through networking basics with valuable updates ofthe latest networking tools and trends
- Explains exactly what a network is and how to use it
- Demonstrates how to build a wired or wireless network
- Addresses securing, optimizing, and troubleshooting anetwork
- Discusses networking with all major operating systems
Networking For Dummies, 9th Edition is the guide you needto start sharing resources and exchanging data today.
Title: Networking For Dummies
Author: Doug Lowe
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages