Life Skills Activities for Secondary Students with Special Needs

Life Skills Activities for Secondary Students with Special Needs by Darlene Mannix

Ready-to-use lessons for teaching basic life skills toadolescents with special needs

This book offers teachers and parents a unique collection ofmore than 200 worksheets to help adolescents with special needsbuild the life skills they need to achieve independence and succeedin everyday life. The book provides 22 complete teaching unitsfocusing on basic life skills such as handling money, succeeding atschool, using the Internet safely, getting and keeping a job, andmuch more. The book contains 90 reproducible worksheets forteaching students how to apply these life skills to real-lifesituations.

• A revised and updated edition of the classic book for teachingbasic life skills to adolescents with special needs
  • Includes complete teaching units with reproducible worksheetsand discussion questions that teach basic life skills
  • Offers ideas for fostering skills like using the Internet,handling money, succeeding at school, getting and keeping a job,and more
  • Mannix is the best-selling author of Social SkillsActivities for Special Children, Life Skills Activities for SpecialChildren, and Writing Skills Activities for SpecialChildren
Wiley; December 2009
Title: Life Skills Activities for Secondary Students with Special Needs
Author: Darlene Mannix

Buy, download and read Life Skills Activities for Secondary Students with Special Needs (eBook) by Darlene Mannix today!