The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2010
For Preparing Your 2009 Tax Return
America's number one bestselling tax guide offers the best balance of thoroughness, organization, and usability
For over half a century, more than 39 million Americans have turned to J.K. Lasser for easy-to-follow, expert advice and guidance on planning and filing their taxes. Written by a team of tax specialists, J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2010 includes all the outstanding features that have made this book the nation's all-time top-selling tax guide.
As an added value, you can gain direct access to dozens of bonuses through jklasser.com, including links to the latest tax forms from the IRS, up-to-the-minute tax law changes, small business help, and much more. The book of choice for today's serious taxpayer Your Income Tax 2010 contains
- Over 2,500 easy-to-use tax planning tips and strategies
- Easy-to-understand coverage of the year's tax law changes
- Filing tips and instructions to help you prepare your 2009 return
- Quick reference section that highlights what's new for 2009
- Quick topic index to help pinpoint the biggest money-saving deductions
- Advice for customers whose use software or CPAs to file their taxes
Filled with expert advice and guidance, J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2010 will help you plan and file your 2009 tax return in the most efficient way possible.
848 pages; ISBN 9780470730546
, or download in or