J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2010
For Preparing Your 2009 Tax Return
America's number one bestselling tax guide offers the bestbalance of thoroughness, organization, and usability
For over half a century, more than 39 million Americans haveturned to J.K. Lasser for easy-to-follow, expert advice andguidance on planning and filing their taxes. Written by a team oftax specialists, J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2010 includesall the outstanding features that have made this book the nation'sall-time top-selling tax guide.
As an added value, you can gain direct access to dozens ofbonuses through jklasser.com, including links to the latest taxforms from the IRS, up-to-the-minute tax law changes, smallbusiness help, and much more. The book of choice for today'sserious taxpayer Your Income Tax 2010 contains
- Over 2,500 easy-to-use tax planning tips and strategies
- Easy-to-understand coverage of the year's tax law changes
- Filing tips and instructions to help you prepare your 2009return
- Quick reference section that highlights what's new for2009
- Quick topic index to help pinpoint the biggest money-savingdeductions
- Advice for customers whose use software or CPAs to file theirtaxes
Filled with expert advice and guidance, J.K. Lasser's YourIncome Tax 2010 will help you plan and file your 2009 taxreturn in the most efficient way possible.
848 pages; ISBN 9780470730546
, or download in or
Title: J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2010
Author: J. K. Lasser