Police Officer Exam Cram
The smartest, fastest, most effective preparation for the latest Police Officer exam
- Thoroughly covers all five areas of the standard Police Officer Exam: Comprehension, Recall, Forms, Legal Definitions, and "What If" Scenarios.
- Helps candidates quickly assess where they stand, and master what they need to learn
- Test-taking strategies, time-saving tips, Exam Notes, chapter-review questions, tear-out Cram Sheet, and sample exams
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of openings for new police officers will rise by 10% between now and 2016. To become a police officer, many candidates must pass a standardized police officer entrance exam. Police Officer Exam Cram, 2/e, is the perfect concise study guide for everyone seeking to pass this exam. Using detailed examples, it systematically covers exam objectives in all five core areas: Comprehension, Recall, Forms, Legal definitions, "What if" scenarios. It also covers crucial issues ranging from physical agility to successful oral interviewing. Police Officer Exam Cram, 2/e, also includes:
- Chapters that map directly to the exam objectives
- Comprehensive foundational learning on all exam topics
- An extensive collection of practice questions (including three full practice exams)
- Notes, tips, sidebars, cautions, test-taking strategies, and time-saving tips that make studying more effective
The Cram Sheet tear-out card including exclusive tips, acronyms, and memory joggers - perfect for last-minute study Intended as a standalone study guide, this book can also be used with any other print or electronic learning materials. Either way, it brings together all the knowledge and preparation help that you will need to master the material, gain confidence, and pass your exam with flying colors.
386 pages; ISBN 9780768691481
, or download in or
Title: Police Officer Exam Cram
Author: Rizwan Khan; Pamela Rice Hahn