Upgrading and Repairing PCs
For 20 years, Upgrading and Repairing PCs has been the industry’s #1 guide to PC hardware: the single source for reliable, step-by-step information on identifying and fixing problems, adding hardware, optimizing performance, and building new PCs from scratch. Now, this 19th Edition has been completely updated to focus on today’s technologies and today’s maintenance challenges!
From processors and motherboards, memory to storage, video to power, and networking to Internet connectivity, it’s all here: technical details, practical insights, and step-by-step solutions to difficult problems. Updates include new CPUs like the Intel Core i Series and AMD’s Phenom family...solid state drives (SSDs) and hard disk drives...motherboard form factors, chipsets, power supplies, DDR3 memory, Windows 7 readiness, and a whole lot more!
Your guide, Scott Mueller, has taught thousands in his legendary personal seminars and millions more through his books and videos. Nobody knows more about choosing, installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining PC hardware. Whether you’re a professional technician, a small business owner who doesn’t want to pay for service calls, or a home PC enthusiast, this is the one book you need!
NEW IN THIS EDITION
- Intel’s and AMD’s hottest new processors, including the Intel Core i Series and AMD Phenom family
- The latest PC system designs and form factors, including the new mini-ITX and DTX motherboard form factors
- State-of-the-art graphics cards, GPUs, and chipsets from NVIDIA and ATI/AMD
- Terabyte-class hard disks, solid state drives, and other data storage innovations
- Revamped coverage of building PCs from scratch—from selecting and assembling hardware to BIOS Setup and troubleshooting
1170 pages; ISBN 9780768694895
, or download in or
Title: Upgrading and Repairing PCs
Author: Scott M. Mueller
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages