The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Secret Government and the Death of Danny Casolaro
This book is the key for uncovering probably the greatest threat to freedom for the 21st Century.”
Compelling and believable
an immediate conspiracy classic.”
John Strausbaugh, New York Press
Writer Danny Casolaro was on the trail of the Octopus when he was found dead in a West Virginia hotel in 1991, becoming part of the most extraordinary political tale of the ’90s. The slashes in his wrists were too deep to be self-inflicted. The accordion file with his recent research was missing. He had told his family to be gravely suspicious if an accident befell him. Casolaro had been suicided.
Today, Casolaro’s Octopus” a transnational power bloc pursuing its own interests through subversion and overthrow of governments, dirty money and extra-electoral manipulation has risen again. The players Casolaro identified in his research, including Iran-Contra spooks, Middle Eastern weapons merchants, double-dealling politicos, and terrorists, have reappeared.
The story begins with October Surprise, a trading-with-the-enemy scheme that set the stage for America’s quagmire in the Middle East. The tentacles of The Octopus attach themselves to the Inslaw affair, the theft of super-surveillance software used to spy on criminals and police alike. The grisly saga continues with Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, both believed to be evading capture through the use of Inslaw’s PROMIS software.
What survived of Casolaro’s research fell into the hands of two writers, Kenn Thomas and Jim Keith. In 1996 the hardcover edition of The Octopus was released. In 1999, co-author Keith died, like Casolaro, under mysterious circumstances. This revised and updated edition, which continues Casolaro’s (and Keith’s) research with new chapters on Octopus involvements with the events of 9/11, may be the most comprehensive investigation into the tangle of international conspiracy.
248 pages; ISBN 9781932595765
, or download in
Duty 2014 US$ 14.99 640 pages
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Emergency management > Relief in case of disasters > Special types of disasters
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminology > Crimes and offenses
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Social service. Social work. Charity organization and practice
- History > United States > Colonial Period (1600-1775)
- History > United States > Civil War Period (1850-1877)
- History > United States > 20th Century
- True Crime > Espionage
- True Crime > Murder
- History > Military > World War II
- History > Military > Vietnam War
- History > Far East
- History > Great Britain
- History > Europe
- History > Africa
- History > World
- History > Americas (North, Central, South, West Indies)
- History > Australia & Oceania
- Foreign Language Study
- Foreign Language Books
- Political Science