Eye Wonder: Stars and Planets
Travel from Earth to the ends of the known universe. Eye Wonder: Stars and Planets is a colorful first guide to astronomy packed with facts about space exploration, the solar system, planets, stars, galaxies, and much more.
A wealth of facts, combined with dramatic photography, ensures that Eye Wonders are the perfect educational start for young children. Eye Wonder is a groundbreaking reference series specially developed for younger children aged five plus. In a stunning style departure for DK, wonderful photography shows subjects within their natural setting, offering a whole new level of information through powerful images. Vocabulary is accessible to children aged five and up, with the meanings of new, subject-related words clearly explained. The series provides an excellent knowledge base on the natural world for children starting to learn. The combination of breathtaking visuals and informative, accurate text will hook even those children who usually avoid books.
Open your eyes to a world of discovery.
52 pages; ISBN 9780756648084
, or download in
Title: Eye Wonder: Stars and Planets
Author: Carole Stott
Mistakes Were Made (But Not by Me) 2008 US$ 15.00 304 pages
Cognitive Science 2014 US$ 56.00 556 pages
- Academic > Space Sciences > General > Astronomy
- Academic > Space Sciences > General > Astronomy Observations
- Academic > Space Sciences > General > Astronomy; Textbooks
- Academic > Space Sciences > Theoretical astronomy and celestial mechanics
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Science & Technology > Earth Sciences > Experiments & Projects
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Nature
- Psychology & Psychiatry