SQL For Dummies
Learn SQL the fun and easy way – no programming experience needed!
SQL For Dummies, 7th Edition, shows programmers and web developers how to use SQL to build relational databases and get valuable information from them. This book covers the core features of the SQL language. Topics covered include how to use SQL to structure a DBMS and implement a database design; secure a database; and retrieve information from a database. This edition will be revised to reflect the new enhancements of SQL/XML:2008.
- The latest update of the perennial bestselling SQL For Dummies, which has sold more than 210,000 units in six editions.
- SQL is the most popular database language in the world
- Covers creating, accessing, manipulating, maintaining, and storing information in relational database management systems (DBMS) such as Access, Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Includes new content on using SQL with XML to power data-driven web sites and using SQL with Access 2010
Whether you're daunted by database development or a system admin star, SQL For Dummies, 7th Dummies will have you working your web site in no time at all.
Title: SQL For Dummies
Author: Allen G. Taylor
Sams Teach Yourself Android Application Development in 24 Hours 2011 US$ 31.99 513 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SQL*PLUS
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SNOBOL
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SQL
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages > SQL
- Computers > Database Management
- Computers > Programming