The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The UFAW Handbook on the Care and Management of Laboratory and Other Research Animals
Changes for the eighth edition:
- Revised and updated to reflect developments since publication of the previous edition.
- New chapters on areas of growing concern, including: the 3Rs; phenotyping; statistics and experimental design; welfare assessment; legislation; training of people caring for lab animals; and euthanasia.
- All material combined into one volume for ease of reference.
This book is published on behalf of UFAW (The Universities Federation for Animal Welfare), with whom we also publish the UFAW/Wiley-Blackwell Animal Welfare Book Series. This major series of books provides an authoritative source of information on worldwide developments, current thinking and best practice in the field of animal welfare science and technology. For details of all of the titles in the series see www.wiley.com/go/ufaw.
849 pages; ISBN 9781444318784
, or download in
More from this author
- P.S. Your Cat Is Dead2007US$ 9.99
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations2011US$ 89.95432 pages