The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Pulmonary Pathophysiology, A clinical Approach, Third Edition
A unique system/disease-based approach to learning pulmonary pathophysiology as it relates to clinical medicine
No other review puts disorders of lung structure and function in such clear clinical perspective as Pulmonary Pathophysiology. Bridging the gap between basic science and clinical medicine, Pulmonary Pathophysiology guides you from symptom identification to underlying disease mechanisms and through principles of management.
- 28 case studies help you understand the correlation between science and clinical medicine
- Additional algorithms aid differential diagnosis and management
- Key Concepts help you quickly review chapter highlights
- New tables and charts encapsulate important information
- Learning Objectives and study questions reinforce your understanding of even the most difficult topics
- Artwork includes nearly 100 photographs and line drawings
Visit www.LangeTextbooks.com to access valuable resources and study aids!
304 pages; ISBN 9780071611558
, or download in or
Case Files Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fourth Edition 2012 US$ 34.00 561 pages
Brain on Fire 2012 US$ 11.66 288 pages