The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
AppleScript: A Beginner's Guide
Essential Skills--Made Easy!
Learn to program in AppleScript, the versatile scripting language built right into Mac OS X and supported by most major applications. AppleScript: A Beginner's Guide shows you how to write powerful scripts with the AppleScript Editor to automate tasks, save time and effort, and automatically generate documents, spreadsheets, and e-mail messages. Debugging and error handling are also covered in this fast-paced tutorial.
Designed for Easy Learning
- Key Skills & Concepts--Chapter-opening lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Ask the Expert--Q&A sections filled with bonus information and helpful tips
- Try This--Hands-on exercises that show you how to apply your skills
- Notes--Extra information related to the topic being covered
- Tips--Helpful reminders or alternative ways of doing things
- Cautions--Errors and pitfalls to avoid
- Annotated Syntax--Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated
Ready-to-use code at www.mhprofessional.com/computingdownload
Guy Hart-Davis is the author of Mac OS X Leopard QuickSteps, How to Do Everything iPod, iPhone, & iTunes, Fifth Edition, HTML, XHTML & CSS QuickSteps, and several other computer books.
448 pages; ISBN 9780071639552
, or download in or
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages