The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Globalization, the Nation-State and the Citizen
Dilemmas and Directions for Civics and Citizenship Education
The past decade has seen an explosion of interest in civics and citizenship education. This volume promotes a wider and more grounded understanding of the ways in which citizenship education is enacted across different nation states in order to develop education for active and participatory citizenry in both local and global contexts.
252 pages; ISBN 9781136995293
, or download in or
More Social Science
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Social aspects of education > Education and the state > Public school question. Secularization. Religious instruction in the public schools
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Types of education > Political education
- Political Science > Civil Rights
- Education > Philosophy & Social Aspects
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Social Science > Citizenship