The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Structural Equation Modeling With AMOS
Basic Concepts, Applications, and Programming
This book illustrates the ease with which AMOS 4.0 can be used to address research questions that lend themselves to structural equation modeling (SEM). This goal is achieved by: 1) presenting a nonmathematical introduction to the basic concepts and applications of structural equation modeling; 2) demonstrating basic applications of SEM using AMOS 4.0; and 3) highlighting features of AMOS 4.0 that address important caveats related to SEM analyses.
Written in a "user-friendly" style, the author "walks" the reader through 10 SEM applications from model specification to estimation to the assessment and interpretation of the output. Each of the book's applications is accompanied by:
- a statement of the hypothesis being tested;
- a schematic representation of the model under study;
- the use and function of a wide variety of icons and pull-down menus;
- a full explanation of related AMOS Graphic input models and output files;
- a model input file based on AMOS BASIC; and
- the published reference from which each application was drawn.
352 pages; ISBN 9781410600219
, or download in
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Multivariate analysis
- Academic > Mathematics > General
- Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Research & Methodology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Assessment, Testing & Measurement
- Education > Educational Psychology
- Computers > Programming Languages
- Computers > Mathematical & Statistical Software