The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Management of Safety
The Behavioural Approach to Changing Organizations
The Management of Safety reviews the main theories underlying safety management and their application to developing safe behaviour, and provides an introduction to the new behaviour-based approach to safety management and quality improvement. Throughout the text, useful examples and illustrations are included to show the need for this new approach.
This book should be read by anyone with an interest in or responsibility for safety in the workplace, and by academics and students of human resource management and organizational behaviour and occupational psychology.
161 pages; ISBN 9780857022240
, or download in
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Industrial hygiene. Industrial welfare
- Academic > Engineering > Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General) > Disasters and engineering
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Economic growth, development, planning
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Technology > Industrial Health & Safety
- Business > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Business > Risk Management
- Business > Labor
- Business > Organizational Behavior