The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Designed to compliment existing strategy textbooks, the Companion provides:
- Quick and easy access to the key themes in strategic management
- Tips on how to effectively use theory and avoid common errors
- Typical examination questions, with outline approaches to the answers
- 'Taking it Further' sections that provide a critical discussion of the theory and its applicability to business situations
- A glossary of strategic management terminology
- A textbook guide directing the reader to additional supporting material
The Sage Course Companion on Strategic Management is much more than a revision guide for undergraduates; it is an essential tool that will help readers take their understanding to new levels and help them achieve success in their course. Postgraduate students and those taking professional courses will also find this book acts a us.
233 pages; ISBN 9780857023148
, or download in