The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Gender and Discourse
Gender and Discourse brings together European, American and Australian traditions of research. Through an analysis of a range of `real' data, the contributors demonstrate the relevance of these theoretical and methodological insights for gender research in particular and social practice in general.
315 pages; ISBN 9780857021885
, or download in
More from this author
More Language Arts
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > General
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > Language. Linguistic theory. Comparative grammar
- Social Science > Gender Studies
- Social Science > Feminism & Feminist Theory
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Semantics
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication
- Psychology & Psychiatry