The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Frommer's Montreal Day by Day
Montréal Day by Day is the perfect answer for travelers who want to know the best places to visit and the best way to see the city. This attractively priced, four-color guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of Montréal in a short time--with bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, Montréal Day by Day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip. Inside this book you'll find:
- Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one- to three-day itineraries, as well as themed itineraries that include tours of Montréal's popular cultural sights, hippest neighborhood hotspots, best places to eat, and even activities that will appeal to kids of all ages
- Day trips to Quebec City, the Laurentians, and Cantons-de-l'Est.
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions that clue readers in on great finds and values
- Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
- Foldout front cover, with at-a-glance maps and quick-reference info
More from this author