The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Quantum Physics Workbook For Dummies
Hands-on practice in solving quantum physics problems
Quantum Physics is the study of the behavior of matter and energy at the molecular, atomic, nuclear, and even smaller microscopic levels. Like the other titles in our For Dummies Workbook series, Quantum Physics Workbook For Dummies allows you to hone your skills at solving the difficult and often confusing equations you encounter in this subject.
- Explains equations in easy-to-understand terms
- Harmonic Oscillator Operations, Angular Momentum, Spin, Scattering Theory
Using a proven practice-and-review approach, Quantum Physics Workbook For Dummies is all you need to get up to speed in problem solving!
315 pages; ISBN 9780470589977
, or download in
More from this author
Life 2011 US$ 12.99
The Feynman Lectures on Physics, Desktop Edition Volume I 2013 US$ 40.00 536 pages
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Quantum theory
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Quantum theory; Problems, exercises, etc
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Abstracts; Periodicals
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Early works to 1800
- Study Aids > Workbooks
- Science > Quantum Theory
- Science > Physics