The Hedge Fund Fraud Casebook
Compared to mutual funds, hedge funds are the James Bonds of themarketplace. They have been relatively unfettered by governmentregulation, and they play bigger games, take bigger risks, useunorthodox methods, and have the power to capture the publicimagination in a way that their lesser counterparts have difficultyapproaching. At once fascinating and startling, The Hedge FundFraud Casebook provides readers with a broad knowledge of hedgefund regulation through a look at the first 100 cases of provenfraud at hedge funds.
Compiling concrete data on cases of hedge fund fraud, TheHedge Fund Fraud Casebook provides you with a factualfoundation for assessing this difficult area of risk.
- First comprehensive survey of hedge fund fraud including 100chronological fraud cases
- Includes descriptions of each case, diagram of the playerinteraction, and tables detailing monies recovered, fines paid,prison terms, and professional sanctions
- Useful for both individual and professional investors,particularly given the last eighteen months of fraud andmismanagement among leading financial professionals andcompanies
The Hedge Fund Fraud Casebook provides a hedge fundprofessional's look at fraud and can help you prevent or avoidsimilar frauds in the future. It's a vital resource for any hedgefund manager or investor.
312 pages; ISBN 9780470602935
, or download in or
Title: The Hedge Fund Fraud Casebook
Author: Bruce Johnson
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminology > Crimes and offenses
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Social service. Social work. Charity organization and practice
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Accidents. Prevention of accidents
- Social Science > Criminology
- True Crime