Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis

An Evidence-Based Guide to Recovery

Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis by George Jelinek
As a physician and the spouse of someone with multiple sclerosis I feel that this book contains much wisdom and guidance for achieving one's greatest potential for healing when confronted by the reality of this disease.' - Bernie Siegel MD, author of Faith, Hope and Healing and 365 Prescriptions for Living
'This is the most exciting book I have read in some time. Everyone affected by MS, either directly or indirectly, needs to read it.' - Ian Gawler OAM, author of You Can Conquer Cancer and Peace of Mind
Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis offers real hope for people with multiple sclerosis. Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a serious, progressively disabling neurological condition for which current medical treatment is not particularly effective and has many side effects. Professor George Jelinek, an experienced medical clinician and researcher, provides a genuine alternative.
Through an exhaustive, evidence-based analysis of medical research, Professor Jelinek reached the surprising conclusion that MS is a disease largely determined by lifestyle factors. He has demonstrated that people with MS who modify their diet, exercise habits, and other aspects of lifestyle can stabilise the illness, and potentially recover. Professor Jelinek's experience with his mother's death from MS, and his own diagnosis in 1999, lend an urgency and compassion to this meticulous work.
Professor Jelinek's recommendations will change the lives of thousands of people with MS and support their loved ones.
Allen & Unwin; February 2010
Title: Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis
Author: George Jelinek

Buy, download and read Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis (eBook) by George Jelinek today!
174176954X
9781741769548
9781742371795