The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Great Monuments of India
With a recorded history that goes back 5,000 years, India's architectural heritage includes an impressive array of monuments, ranging from centuries-old temples, tombs and forts to exquisite palaces and public halls.
Explore eleven of these architectural gems through over 600 extraordinary photographs and detailed information on their history, cultural significance and key architectural features.
You'll discover a wide range of monuments, spanning both the centuries and country - from the ancient caves of Ajanta to the Mughal Taj Mahal in Agra. Includes bird's-eye-view illustrations of their layouts with key sights numbered and visitor paths marked.
Plus find maps pinpointing geographical positions within India and practical tips on how to best explore each monument.
268 pages; ISBN 9780756665616
, or download in
Essential Linguistics 2004 US$ 37.50 281 pages
Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing 2008 US$ 9.99 240 pages
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Theaters > 1821- > General works
- Academic > Architecture, Landscape > Architecture
- Academic > Visual Arts > Architecture
- Academic > Visual Arts > Architecture > General
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Other countries A-Z
- Travel > Asia > India
- Architecture > Public, Commercial, or Industrial Buildings
- Travel > Reference
- Reference > Consumer Guides