The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Diagnostic Methods in the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
The tools necessary for correctly identifying complex coronary lesions and plaques. The data required to accurately diagnose rare disease progression and patterns. With Diagnostic Methods in the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, all of the essential diagnostic modalities you need in the lab are at your fingertips.
This new force in cardiology is the premier reference guide to advanced clinical approaches and the specialized conditions that every interventional cardiologist encounters. It depicts the unusual and unique situations in the catheterization lab and supplies the knowledge required of clinicians that goes beyond the fundamental methods and techniques.
Key topics discussed include:
- promising new technology, including machines and contrast agents
- intracardiac pressure and flow measurement, and shunt detection
- qualitative and quantitative angiography
- intravascular ultrasound, derived methods, and intracardiac ultrasonography
- optical coherence and multidetector-computed tomography
- electromechanical mapping (NOGA system)
- baseline evaluation and therapeutic monitoring
- clinical applications of quantitative coronary angiography
- pre-procedure planning and intra-procedure of CTO treatment
More from this author
- Sirolimus-Eluting Stents2013US$ 89.95