The 15 Metrics Everyone in Marketing Should Know
How organizations can deliver significant performance gainsthrough strategic investment in marketing
In the new era of tight marketing budgets, no organization cancontinue to spend on marketing without knowing what's working andwhat's wasted. Data-driven marketing improves efficiency andeffectiveness of marketing expenditures across the spectrum ofmarketing activities from branding and awareness, trail andloyalty, to new product launch and Internet marketing. Based on newresearch from the Kellogg School of Management, this book is aclear and convincing guide to using a more rigorous, data-drivenstrategic approach to deliver significant performance gains fromyour marketing.
- Explains how to use data-driven marketing to deliver return onmarketing investment (ROMI) in any organization
- In-depth discussion of the fifteen key metrics every marketershould know
- Based on original research from America's leading marketingbusiness school, complemented by experience teaching ROMI toexecutives at Microsoft, DuPont, Nisan, Philips, Sony and manyother firms
- Uses data from a rigorous survey on strategic marketingperformance management of 252 Fortune 1000 firms, capturing $53billion of annual marketing spending
- In-depth examples of how to apply the principles in small andlarge organizations
- Free downloadable ROMI templates for all examples given in thebook
With every department under the microscope looking for results,those who properly use data to optimize their marketing are goingto come out on top every time.
320 pages; ISBN 9780470595695
, or download in or
Title: Data-Driven Marketing
Author: Mark Jeffery