The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
A Practical Manual of Diabetes in Pregnancy
Divided into five sections, the book covers everything from preconception to postnatal care, as well as detailing the risks associated with diabetic pregnancy and the long term implications for the mother and baby:
- Epidemiology and pathophysiology
- Impaired glucose tolerance and gestational diabetes
- Prepregnancy and pregnancy care
- Complications in pregnancy
- Delivery and post delivery care
This practical resource contains treatment recommendations based on the latest research to ensure pregnant women with diabetes receive the best possible care.
320 pages; ISBN 9781118709719
, or download in or
10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse 2014 US$ 9.99 304 pages
The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet 2014 US$ 14.99 288 pages