The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Anthropology of Ireland
Where and what is Ireland? What are the identities of the people of Ireland? How has European Union membership shaped Irish people's lives and interests? And how global is local Ireland? This book argues that such questions can be answered only by understanding everyday aspects of Irish culture and identity. Please note that images or diagrams have been excluded from this text due to copyright restrictions.
History for the IB Diploma: Civil Rights and Social Movements in the Americas 2012 US$ 16.00 242 pages
Twelve Years a Slave 2013 US$ 0.99 352 pages
- Academic > History > History of Great Britain > Ireland > History > Antiquities. Social life and customs. Ethnography
- Academic > Anthropology > Ethnology. Social and cultural anthropology
- Social Science > Anthropology > Cultural
- Social Science > Emigration & Immigration
- Social Science > Sociology
- History > Ireland