The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Rook's Textbook of Dermatology, 4 Volume Set
Hailed by reviewers as 'a thorough, modern masterpiece' and 'the best textbook of dermatology in the world', and trusted by dermatologists around the world for accurate and comprehensive coverage, this clinical classic is the definitive source of information for all dermatologists. The new edition of this venerable classic extends the standard of excellence to include:
- All-new coverage of cosmetic dermatology and sexually transmitted diseases
- More material on evidence-based dermatology
- Increased coverage of dermoscopy
- More emphasis on therapeutics throughout the set
- More contributions from a greater variety of international experts
- New page design with larger illustrations for more immediate recognition
The 8th Edition marks the debut of the online edition of Rook's Textbook of Dermatology, allowing users the fastest possible access to the full range of knowledge on all known dermatological conditions. With fully searchable text and a fully searchable bank of more than 3,300 downloadable images, this online version puts specific information at your fingertips - when and where you need it - and is free with purchase of the four-volume set. The person-specific access code travels with you, not your computer, so you can check with Rook from any location.
With the online version, you can:
- Search across all four volumes simultaneously
- Search all images separately
- Download images into presentations
- Link directly to references via a range of sources
Rook's Textbook of Dermatology, in print and now online, provides a reliable, constant companion for all dermatologists.
585 pages; ISBN 9781118697757
, or download in or
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 2011 US$ 55.95 347 pages
Survival of the Sickest 2009 US$ 11.49 304 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (The Orange Guide) 2014 US$ 126.56 641 pages
The Human Brain Book 2009 US$ 40.00 266 pages