Microsoft® Visual Basic® .NET Programmers Cookbook
Next time you hit the wall with a tough Visual Basic .NET problem, get the code behind the solution—and solve it the right way. This PROGRAMMER’S COOKBOOK provides at-a-glance reference to hundreds of Visual Basic .NET programming scenarios using a concise, problem/solution format. The book’s organized so you can quickly zero in on the topics and answers you need—with practical examples, code snippets, best practices, and undocumented secrets that get the job done.
No half-baked solutions. Get expert code from expert developers.
Title: Microsoft® Visual Basic® .NET Programmers Cookbook
Author: Matthew McDonald
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming Languages > Visual Basic