Microsoft® Visual Basic® .NET Programmers Cookbook
Next time you hit the wall with a tough Visual Basic .NET problem, get the code behind the solution—and solve it the right way. This PROGRAMMER’S COOKBOOK provides at-a-glance reference to hundreds of Visual Basic .NET programming scenarios using a concise, problem/solution format. The book’s organized so you can quickly zero in on the topics and answers you need—with practical examples, code snippets, best practices, and undocumented secrets that get the job done.
No half-baked solutions. Get expert code from expert developers.
Title: Microsoft® Visual Basic® .NET Programmers Cookbook
Author: Matthew McDonald
5G Mobile and Wireless Communications Technology 2016 US$ 82.00 440 pages
Practical Foundations for Programming Languages 2016 US$ 55.76 514 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming Languages > Visual Basic