Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 4.0 Step by Step
Whether you’re in sales, marketing, or customer service—quickly teach yourself how to get closer to your customers with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. With STEP BY STEP, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Create and manage accounts—for a 360º view of your customers and business
- Work with Microsoft Dynamics CRM directly from Microsoft Outlook
- Track customer activity; import and map data automatically
- Manage campaigns, leads, quotes, contracts, and orders
- Employ basic to advanced reporting capabilities
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Sample chapters from related Microsoft Press books
- WINDOWS VISTA PRODUCT GUIDE eReference—plus other resources—on CD
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 4.0 Step by Step
Author: Mike Snyder; Jim Steger; Kara O'Brien; Brendan Landers