The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Create Dynamic Charts in Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007 and Beyond
Extend your Excel 2007 skills—and create more-powerful and compelling charts in less time. Guided by an Excel expert, you’ll learn how to turn flat, static charts into dynamic solutions—where you can visualize and manipulate data countless ways with a simple mouse click. Get the hands-on practice and examples you need to produce your own, professional-quality results. No programming required!
Maximize the impact of your ideas and data!
- Learn how your design decisions affect perception and comprehension
- Match the right chart type to your communication objective
- Visualize—then build—your solution using the author’s five-step approach
- Apply the science of color to make the right things pop
- Add controls—such as drop-down lists and scroll bars—without coding
- Use conditional formatting to dynamically highlight and analyze data
- Unleash your chart-making creativity—and bring numbers to life!
- More than 150 sample, customizable charts for various business scenarios
- Helpful worksheets and job aids
- Bonus content and resources
- Fully searchable eBook
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via OReilly Medias Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit OReillys web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages