The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Programming Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 4.0
Get answers to common questions about setting up the design environment and building custom solutions with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Delve into core architecture, tools, and techniques, and learn how to exploit powerful customization features. Authored by industry-leading experts, this book shows how to deliver intelligent CRM solutions that meet the unique challenges and requirements of your business.
Discover how to:
- Set up the development environment
- Enhance the product’s APIs with your own code
- Execute business logic using plug-ins
- Build custom workflows that extend native workflow functions
- Create user-friendly integration with scripts and application extensions
- Code custom pages optimized for Microsoft Outlook with Offline Access
- Extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM using ASP.NET
- Create advanced Windows Workflow Foundation solutions
- Extend multilingual and multicurrency features
- Construct a custom security-access solution
Get code samples on the Web.
, or download in