The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Inside Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008: T-SQL Querying
Tackle the toughest set-based querying and query tuning problems—guided by an author team with in-depth, inside knowledge of T-SQL. Deepen your understanding of architecture and internals—and gain practical approaches and advanced techniques to optimize your code’s performance.
Discover how to:
- Move from procedural programming to the language of sets and logic
- Optimize query tuning with a top-down methodology
- Assess algorithmic complexity to predict performance
- Compare data-aggregation techniques, including new grouping sets
- Manage data modification—insert, delete, update, merge—for performance
- Write more efficient queries against partitioned tables
- Work with graphs, trees, hierarchies, and recursive queries
- Plus—Use pure-logic puzzles to sharpen your problem-solving skills
More from this author
- Inside Microsoft® SQL Server™ 20052009US$ 35.99
- Inside Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008: T-SQL Programming2009US$ 39.99832 pages