The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Promoting Recovery in Early Psychosis
A Practice Manual
From the introduction to the book
Centred around the Early Psychosis Declaration (EPD), this book explores the declaration's five themes through contributions from a sizeable number of mental health practitioners, service-users and carers. It is designed to help those working with people experiencing psychosis at an early stage of illness to develop and implement effective early intervention skills, enabling them to examine and refine their practice. Most importantly, the book is a practical guide to delivering early intervention strategies with a unique focus on recovery.
- Includes an abundance of case studies to link theory to practice
- Edited by an team with a wealth of clinical and research experience
- Suitable for qualified practitioners from all disciplines working in the Early Intervention field, including mental health nurses, psychiatrists, social workers, occupational therapists, clinical psychologists and lecturer/practitioners
317 pages; ISBN 9781444318821
, or download in
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Psychoses
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Psychosomatic medicine
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Clinical Psychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Mental Illness