The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Rise of Regional Authority
A Comparative Study of 42 Democracies
This book measures and explains the formal authority of intermediate or regional general–purpose government in 42 countries from 1950 to 2006. Yielding a complex mosaic of scores across countries and time, the authors identify some simple and fundamental patterns.
240 pages; ISBN 9781136974649
, or download in or
More from this author
- The European Commission and the Integration of Europe2002US$ 38.00293 pages
- Multi-Level Governance and European Integration2002US$ 32.99272 pages
More Political Science
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Public administration
- Academic > Political Science > Political Science > Public administration
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation