The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Themes and Issues in the Modern Global Economy
This new edition of International Business examines the impact of globalization on key aspects of the business environment. It offers a comprehensive overview of this phenomenon that is altering corporate strategy fundamentally, critiquing the complexities of globalization and its impact on international business.
International Business offers a holistic examination of the processes that influence the evolution of strategy in the modern global economy. It is divided into three sections:
- impact of globalization: how globalization has driven the processes of regional integration and the emergence of transnational governance structures
- environmental drivers: how international strategy is shaped and the emergence of internationalized businesses
- resource issues: how resources can determine success in the global economy or impede firm evolution.
Featuring a wealth of new case studies, updated pedagogy and a fresh new design, this new textbook will prove essential reading for all those studying international business.
A companion website provides additional material for lecturers and students alike: www.routledge.com/textbooks/9780415437646.
528 pages; ISBN 9781135175719
, or download in or
More from this author
- European Business2006US$ 72.95481 pages
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Investing, 4th Edition2009US$ 19.95384 pages