The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Learning, Creating, and Using Knowledge
Concept Maps as Facilitative Tools in Schools and Corporations
Fully revised and updated, this second edition updates Novak’s theory for meaningful learning and autonomous knowledge-building along with tools to make it operational – that is, concept maps, created with the use of CMapTools and the V diagram. It is essential reading for educators at all levels and corporate managers who seek to enhance worker productivity.
312 pages; ISBN 9781135184469
, or download in or
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Education > Theory and practice of education > Educational psychology
- Academic > Psychology > Educational psychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Education > Educational Psychology
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Education > Computers & Technology
- Business > Management