Worse Than War
Genocide, Eliminationism, and the Ongoing Assault on Humanity
Drawing on extensive field work and research from around the world, Goldhagen explores the anatomy of genocideexplaining why genocides begin, are sustained, and end; why societies support them, why they happen so frequently and how the international community should and can successfully stop them.
As a great book should, Worse than War seeks to change the way we think and to offer new possibilities for a better world. It tells us how we might at last begin to eradicate this greatest scourge of humankind.
672 pages; ISBN 9780786746569
, or download in or
Title: Worse Than War
Author: Daniel Jonah Goldhagen
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Emergency management > Relief in case of disasters > Special types of disasters
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Social service. Social work. Charity organization and practice
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminology
- Current Events > Warfare & Terrorism
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security
- Social Science > Social Issues